Dienstag, 13. April 2010

one more day

It is truly only one more day to go (now that it is Tuesday). I'm thinking about language at the moment... I'm probably just too lazy for a bilingual blog... so does it need to be in English? ...which implies I need your Feedback!DSCF0025-1-

To actual facts now: Today I slept a bit more than usual, catching up at least a slice of the sleep lost over the past week. After
wrapping up some things concerning work I collected my new cam and dissolved some chaos from arriving late last night to receive some friends for a quick "see-you-one-last-time" evening with talk & wine. Very enjoyable. I will truly miss you guys, but thankfully you gave me something to hold onto... though I feel I haven't even arrived back before I leave right again.
The shot's done with my new cam btw, a F200EXR.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen